Fountain of Piazza Mastai, Trastevere. Andrea Busiri Vici for Pio IX Mastai Ferretti in front of the building for the production of Tobac built in the 19th century. Inspired by Giacomo della Porta and the fountain of S Maria in Trastevere he also carved Dolphins and puttoes who are holding the first and the second basin
La fontana del Mosè in piazza San Bernardo, fu eretta tra il 1585 ed il 1589 quale mostra terminale dell’acquedotto Felice, voluto da papa Sisto V (1585-1590), al secolo Felice Peretti, da cui prese il nome.
Fountain of Moses. It marked the terminus of the Aqua Felice aqueduct restored by Pope Sixtus V. It was designed by Domenico Fontana. The central arch featured a large statue of Mose with horns because of a wrong translation of the bible
Fountain of the Tritons by Bizzaccheri is clearly inspired by the fountain of the triton of Bernini. There are two trirons holding a shell on a basin with the shape of the coat of arms of Pope Albani Clemes XI. The fountain is located in front of SMary in Cosmedin more known for the Bocca della Verità. In background the Temple of Ercole Vincitore detto Olivario, once the Church of S Mary del Sole and the Temple of Portunus, once the Church of S Maria Egiziaca