Explore these ideas and much more!

Explore related topics

Which Forgotten Game App Are You

Which Forgotten Game App Are You

98% Of People Who Take This Test Are Mind Blown , The Other 2% Are Just Weird

98% Of People Who Take This Test Are Mind Blown , The Other 2% Are Just Weird

Here is a simple quiz that tricks people into thinking the same thing, how does it work? <--- it doesn't on two percent of people. I'm a two percent, I thought of a blue Sonic Screwdriver. and I'm not even a real Whovian...

Percy is written all over this test<<< OH MY GODS!!!!!!! YES!!!! Or maybe Leo, probably both did this on a test at one point

36 Test Answers That Are Too Clever For Their Own Good

Percy is written all over this test<<< OH MY GODS!!!!!!! YES!!!! Or maybe Leo, probably both did this on a test at one point

We all want to be a disney princess, but the truth is they're just so unrealistic! Here's what 21st century silver screen heroine you would embody in real, real life.

Which Modern Disney Princess are you?

We all want to be a disney princess, but the truth is they're just so unrealistic! Here's what 21st century silver screen heroine you would embody in real, real life.

35 Creative Kids Winning on Tests, Even When They’re Wrong Not every kid can be an Einstein, but they can be pure genius when it comes to being a smart ass.  I just wish that when I was young…

Funny Test Answers from Smart Ass Kids: Borderline Genius

35 Creative Kids Winning on Tests, Even When They’re Wrong Not every kid can be an Einstein, but they can be pure genius when it comes to being a smart ass. I just wish that when I was young…

Standardized testing is right around the corner. I think we can all agree that standardized testing is one of the worst parts of teaching...

Hit the TEST Out of the Park!

Standardized testing is right around the corner. I think we can all agree that standardized testing is one of the worst parts of teaching...

British vs. American English: 63 Differences (Infographic)

Las diferencias de palabras en inglés de USA y de Reino Unido, en una infografía

25 Funny Test Answers From Funny Kids - You did not support your argument! tsk tsk :)

25 Clever Test Responses From Kids That Deserve an A+ for Entertaining

This kid, who has a great future as an aerobics instructor. | 19 Times Kids' Test Answers Were Way Too Real

This kid, who has a great future as an aerobics instructor.

This kid, who has a great future as an aerobics instructor. | 19 Times Kids' Test Answers Were Way Too Real

Pinterest
Search