Explore these ideas and much more!

This is so true, I tend to get lost in my own world when I'm writing, it's like tv show in my mind so sometimes I forget the reader can interpret stuff on there own

This is so true, I tend to get lost in my own world when I'm writing, it's like tv show in my mind so sometimes I forget the reader can interpret stuff on there own

You meant the world to me, still do.I Think about you constantly and wonder what we could've had if we kept going.I talk to other guys but you never leave my mind and I keep wanting to just call you and tell you how much you mean to me.I miss our late night talks and kisses. I miss cuddling and just being close to each other.I want what we had back but I know we can't have that, you've moved on and I wish I could.The truth is I loved you and always will.You will always have a place in my…

I wish you knew the real reason I did what I had to to do. I wish you knew how often I think about you. I wish we could talk.

This has to be the hardest months in my life...wanting to talk to you to just say how my day has been or to talk in general. I know it's temporary but it feels like eternity! I miss the sound of your voice, your laugh, your jokes and sarcasm, I miss you completely! I know I have my times of doubt and I will fail at controlling it sometimes. But know this also... My Love for you will never fail or fade! It's just so hard, going from being a part of your life to nothing or not knowing sucks! K

10 ways the person you were meant to be with loves you differently than all the rest Romantic Quote Poster. In Case You Every Foolishly Forget Woolf Literary Print For School, Library, Office or Home by EchoLiteraryArts on Etsy

Prayer for Peace in my heart ~ Heavenly Father, release Your peace into my life. Let it infiltrate into my heart, into my soul and into my mind. Father, the noise that surrounds me is unbearable at times. It exhausts me to the point where I feel uneasy and spiritually drained. Rescue me  from the darkness of this world that attempts to drown You out. Pierce through the walls of deception and speak to me, Lord. I yearn to hear Your roar! [...]

Prayer for Peace in my Heart

Prayer for Peace in my heart ~ Heavenly Father, release Your peace into my life. Let it infiltrate into my heart, into my soul and into my mind. Father, the noise that surrounds me is unbearable at times. It exhausts me to the point where I feel uneasy an

And both my mind and heart agree that she is the only one for me...

Good morning BEAUTIFUL My heart is always thinking of YOU of course! I Love YOU Baby! Each day gets harder as I worry more about you & what lies ahead!

98% Of People Who Take This Test Are Mind Blown , The Other 2% Are Just Weird

98% Of People Who Take This Test Are Mind Blown , The Other 2% Are Just Weird

So the two people before me said pink hammer and purple hammer. I said blue drill.I have an abnormal mind. >>>I thought of blue hammer<<<< I thought red scerwdriver>>>>purple wrench>>>>>red screwdriver>>>>yellow hammer

bfb6f6a6d2eb92b32b14c1f8bbfe7460.jpg 1,200×7,200 pixels

Did Boo from Monsters Inc. grow up to become Andy's mom in Toy Story? no probably not because the hair colour doesn't match and boo can be seen in toy story 3 at the daycare centre.

Pinterest
Search