Created for TWA by knitwear maker Dalton Apparel, this uniform was introduced in the summer of 1968 and worn until 1971. Made of Trevira polyester, the green collarless jacket has dropped cuffs. The short-sleeve dress, worn with a green tapered belt, has a plaid skirt with a front kick pleat and a solid top with collar. An attached neckerchief with a ring matches the skirt. SFO Museum Collection Gift of TWA Clipped Wings International, Inc. Jacket insignia: Anonymous lender
1770s - 18th century - woman's outfit with mixed print fabrics (jacket in stripes, apron in floral, neckerchief in stripes, and cap in different stripes) - From "An album containing 90 fine water color paintings of costumes." Turin : [s.n.] , [ca.1775]. In the collection of the Bunka Fashion College in Japan.