The institution was founded in 1919 as St. Joseph's College for Women by the Adrian Dominican Sisters. In 1939, it was renamed as Siena Heights College after Saint Catherine of Siena. In 1969, it became coeducational. In 1998, it was renamed as Siena Heights University.
Join us for a large Tap Takeover with our friends at The Hofbrau in Interlochen. With a great selection of Short's classics and some specialty releases, there is sure to be something that entices the palette