Tiara owned by Pss Marie Bonparte, made by Cartier in 1907 in the all-diamond version (some of the diamonds can be exchanged for square-cut emeralds). A t the "Cartier Style et l'Histoire" Exhibition, Grand Palais, Paris (Dec 2013- Feb 2014)
A tiara of leaves & a central flower in diamonds, signed Mellerio. When exhibited at the Paris International Exhibition of 1867, it was admired by Princess Maria Clotilde of Savoy, who suggested it to her father. It was bought by King Victor Emmanuel II for his daughter-in-law, Princess Margherita of Savoy-Genoa, for her marriage to Prince Umberto of Piemonte in 1868. It was sold by King Umberto II and Queen Maria José's daughter & today it's in the possession of Albion Art in Tokyo.
Tiara with a shield-shaped diamond weighing 101.27 carats, set in brilliant-cut diamond extending scrolls, mounted in 18k white gold. Sold for $6.2 million at in 2008. The diamond is from the same mine as the Cullinan, via christies.com/.