Bay City Central High School ~ Bay City, Michigan. Opened March 27, 1922 The original plans called for two floors, a third was added to provide room for Bay City Junior College now Delta College. The New Gymnasium was constructed in 1957, and the cafeteria/commons received major renovations in 1995. School Mascot The Wolf, the Bay City Central Wolves football team played its home games in Engel Stadium. School Colors are Purple and Gold.