She was past being able to see. Too weak to even lift her body, he helped her, cradling the frail limbs in his arms. Begging her to stay was a fruitless gesture; she was far past that point. Tears began to roll enrestly down her cheeks, mirrored by his own as she took her last breath and he squeezed her close to his chest. A low keening threaded through his lungs, one she answered with silence. She was gone. And the rain continued to fall. -JK
La Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi. The Fountain of the Four Rivers is in the center of the Piazza Navona. It was designed in 1651 by Gian Lorenzo Bernini for Pope Innocent X whose family palace, the Palazzo Pamphilj, faced onto the piazza as did the church of Sant'Agnese in Agone of which Innocent was the sponsor.
Artceram La Fontana WC Wiszący z czarnym bokiem S03 / LFV00101;50 NERO