Girls of Great Britain & Ireland Tiara - - Commissioned by Lady Eve Greville from Garrard & Co. in 1893 using money collected from the Girls of Great Britain & Ireland to give to Queen Mary on the occasion of her marriage to King George V of the United Kingdom. Materials: diamonds and originally pearls set in silver.Queen Mary of the United Kingdom; in 1914 she had the pearl spikes on top replaced with diamonds and removed the base.Queen Elizabeth II on the occasion of her marriage 1947
A walk around the Isle of Iona, Scotland - The windswept island, burial place of Scottish kings for centuries, is a mile from Mull, and stretches a tiny one mile by 3.5 miles across. Its religious roots lie in the pre-Christian era, when the island is thought to have been sacred to the Iron Age inhabitants of the Hebrides.
Castelo de Inveraray - Escócia - faça um passeio virtual aqui
Inveraray Castle is a country house near Inveraray in the county of Argyll, in western Scotland, on the shore of Loch Fyne, Scotland’s longest sea loch. It has been the seat of the Duke of Argyll, chief of Clan Campbell since the 17th century. It is currently in the care of Torquhil Ian Campbell, 13th Duke of Argyll
"An important brooch in sapphires and diamonds in the form of twin hearts, each with a large inverted pear shaped sapphire as a centre within two row pave set diamond borders, and with a large pears shaped diamond in a drop. Diamond set fitting. The brooch is adapted for wear as a Bracelet with the fitting accompanying this lot." From Countess of Craven to the Duchess of Devonshire.