Whitby Lighthouse is a lighthouse operated by Trinity House. It is located on Ling Hill, on the coast to the south-east of Whitby, beyond Saltwick Bay. It should not be confused with the two lighthouses located in Whitby itself, which protect the town's harbour. The lighthouse, a white octagonal brick tower designed by James Walker, was built in 1858.
Caerleon Roman Amphitheater, near Newport, Wales Famed in the Middle Ages as ‘King Arthur’s Round Table,’ the amphitheatre at Caerleon was built to serve the Roman legionary fortress of Isca around AD 90. The theater could seat a whole legion - up to six thousand spectators.