Art Deco diamond panel ring, by Lacloche Freres, designed as a pavé -set baguette-cut diamond convex cut-cornered rectangular panel trimmed with small single-cut diamonds and set to the centre with a single-brilliant-cut diamond collet,mounted in platinum, numbered
A ROMAN CARNELIAN RING STONE. CIRCA 2ND CENTURY A.D. The convex oval stone engraved with Fortuna, the draped goddess standing on a short groundline, supporting a cornucopia in her right arm, a branch and a ship's rudder in her left; mounted as a ring in a modern gold setting
Gold, blue crystal and diamond ring. 18th century The oval bezel is centering an important cluster of diamond set in silver on a lapis blue convex crystal ground. These rings were ceremonial rings in use at the court. French, late 18th century.
PROPERTY FROM THE COLLECTION OF EUGENE V. THAW: A JEWELED SILVER AND NEPHRITE MAGNIFYING GLASS BY FABERGÉ, WORKMASTER MICHAEL PERCHIN, ST. PETERSBURG, CIRCA 1890. Circular, the side of the silver mount cast and chased with a continuous guilloché pattern, the edges cast and chased with egg and dart motif, enclosing a convex glass, the upper part of the handle applied with intertwining snakes with diamond set eyes, the heads set with yellow diamonds, with tapering nephrite cylindrical lower…