SANCTUARY OF SAINT BOTOLPH's ~ Anglican church in Boston, Lincolnshire, England. Its 83 meter high tower is affectionately called the Boston Stump, which is also used to refer to the church itself. Existing church was begun in 1309
Lamps in the choir stalls - St Asaph Cathedral Denbighshire, north Wales. An Anglican church, it is the episcopal seat of the Bishop of St Asaph. The cathedral dates back years, while the current building dates from the Century.
St Bartholomew The Great - this is the [reverse side of the] Tudor gatehouse to the priory church, which leads onto West Smithfield. The stone arch is all that remains of the former entrance to the Western façade, destroyed in 1539 during the dissolution