47829 'Police' (ex D1964, 47264, 47619) at CF Booth's, Rotherham in Jan 2013. Built at Crewe Works and delivered to Cardiff Canton depot on 24th Sept 1964. Named 'Police' on 25th March 2002. Withdrawn on 30th June 2008 and cut up at CF Booths, Rotherham on 12th Feb 2013.England
56021 at Worksop on 20th May 1978. Built by Electroputere in Craiova, Romania and delivered to Tinsley depot on 17th June 1977. Withdrawn on 30th June 2008 and cut up at TJ Thompson's, Stockton on 31st July 2009.
The former D1614/ 47034/ 47561 was renumbered to 97561 in Sept 1988 and named "Midland Counties 150 1839-1989" at Derby on May 23rd 1989. The 97 classification denoted a departmental loco. In July 1989, she was renumbered to 47973 and received the new name of "Derby Evening Telegraph" in September 1990. The pristine loco is pictured here whilst on display at the 1989 Coalville Open Day. Withdrawn as 47973 in August 1996, she was cut up in Mar 1997 at Crewe Works by MRJ Phillips. RIP.