Iwi Art Store - Kete muka/raukura (TC160), $1,650.00 (http://www.iwiart.co.nz/kete-muka-raukura-tc160/)

Kete muka/raukura (TC160)

Iwi Art Store - Kete muka/raukura (TC160), $1,650.00 (http://www.iwiart.co.nz/kete-muka-raukura-tc160/)

Name/Title	 Kete Muka / Flax Basket Pheasant feathers - (Maniapoto) Primary Maker	Hetet, Rangimarie

Name/Title Kete Muka / Flax Basket Pheasant feathers - (Maniapoto) Primary Maker Hetet, Rangimarie

Fiona Walker-Jones

Kete piu (FJ165)

Kete Muka by Christina Hurihia Wirihana

Kete Muka by Christina Hurihia Wirihana

Matariki Gallery Maori Art, Giftware, Bone Jade and Wood Carvings from New Zealand.Kete Muka - Created by Rita Baker Made of 98% Harakeke (New Zealand flax),made of the Flax fibre, the other 2% are feathers, a real piece of art in traditional Maori style.

Matariki Gallery Maori Art, Giftware, Bone Jade and Wood Carvings from New Zealand.Kete Muka - Created by Rita Baker Made of 98% Harakeke (New Zealand flax),made of the Flax fibre, the other 2% are feathers, a real piece of art in traditional Maori style.

Te Kanawa Kete - beautiful as always

Te Kanawa Kete - beautiful as always

NATIONAL EXHIBITION 2013 MERIT: FAR NORTH AWARD --- Muka Kete (Bev Vellenoweth, Opotiki) --- Kete worked in Muka with peacock and peahen feathers woven in

NATIONAL EXHIBITION 2013 MERIT: FAR NORTH AWARD --- Muka Kete (Bev Vellenoweth, Opotiki) --- Kete worked in Muka with peacock and peahen feathers woven in

Pinterest
Search