Goldring HiFI Cartridges | Brand | The Listening Post | TLPCHC TLPWLG
In 1906, the Scharf brothers started manufacturing phonographs in Berlin, Germany. Thirty years later, their company shifted to England, and they continued to manufacture cartridges and record players. In 1926, they produced their very own phonograph - known as the "Juwel Electro Soundbox". This featured a Goldring logo to denote its hifi quality. Goldring later released their first British-made 500 magnetic cartridge in 1954.