Steve
More ideas from Steve

Bournemouth,Buses

Woolston in the name of progress... | The Complete Works of TGR Worzel

Woolston in the name of progress... | The Complete Works of TGR Worzel

As viewed from the Walmer Hotel on the corner of South Cliff Rd. In the centre…

As viewed from the Walmer Hotel on the corner of South Cliff Rd. In the centre…

vintage bournemouth buses - Google Search

vintage bournemouth buses - Google Search

Trolley Bournemouth 1969

Trolley Bournemouth 1969

Evacuation to Bournemouth (1939)

Evacuation to Bournemouth (1939)

The pier entrance building on the right was built in 1930 and replaced with the…

The pier entrance building on the right was built in 1930 and replaced with the…

The Pier Approach Baths opened in 1937 and closed in 1984 before being demolished in 1986. In 1838 the original town baths had opened on the site in a modest, single storey building. They were replaced in 1865 by a new building that housed Sydenham's Royal Marine Library and Reading Rooms to the front, and the second generation baths to the rear. Also in the rear were boarding rooms called The Baths. A further, detached boarding establishment stood behind and opened as Marlborough House in…

The Pier Approach Baths opened in 1937 and closed in 1984 before being demolished in 1986. In 1838 the original town baths had opened on the site in a modest, single storey building. They were replaced in 1865 by a new building that housed Sydenham's Royal Marine Library and Reading Rooms to the front, and the second generation baths to the rear. Also in the rear were boarding rooms called The Baths. A further, detached boarding establishment stood behind and opened as Marlborough House in…

Hillman Hunter 1967 front - Hillman Hunter. Launched in 1966, the 'Arrow' range took over from the 'Audax' Minx and Super Minx (and badge siblings). THe Hillman Hunter carried a 1725cc engine but there was also a 1496cc version but this was only available on the Hillman Minx from 1967.

Hillman Hunter 1967 front - Hillman Hunter. Launched in 1966, the 'Arrow' range took over from the 'Audax' Minx and Super Minx (and badge siblings). THe Hillman Hunter carried a 1725cc engine but there was also a 1496cc version but this was only available on the Hillman Minx from 1967.